Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday 27 March 2011

Board Of Director =)

One of the most happy person is NFZK . . She's like want to scream , tell everyone that 'I'm JPK now'

And im the one who want to help her in screaming , yelling at people that my twins and my BFF is one of the JPK . . im PROUD of you NFZK . . I always support in whatever you do . . I also one of the JPK . . And i will always close with her to take care of her . . No matter what , you will always be my BFF . . When she smile , im the most happier person ever . . When she angry , im the one who scared of her ( Act Not At All ) . . When she laugh , wow im impressed . . When she cry , im the only one who always be there with her . . NFZK , you make my HEARTBEAT go faster . . You make my brain think about you . . You make my soul , be with you . . You make everything just like you . . I love you the most , and hope you know that . . SEDIH GAMBAR NFZK TAK BOLEH MASUK . .





From : SZZK A.K.A Siti Zunnurain Zulaikha Binti Kamizon

No comments:

Post a Comment